SIGNATURE PLASMA LIFT (FIBROBLAST)
Plasma Lifting Therapy is used to tighten loose skin and activate the Fibroblast Cells in the dermis; causing these cells to create high levels of Collagen and Elasin that creates an instant and long term tightening (anti-aging effect) It is completely natural that requires no injections and no chemicals.
Fibroblast Plasma Overview and Benefits
PLASMA IQ is an aesthetic procedure which involves the application of plasma to sublimate skin without transferring heat to the surrounding tissue. Sublimation is the process of turning a substance from a solid straight into a gas. There is no electric current flowing.
Following treatment the area may be tender or there may be a residual burning or tingling sensation that may last a few hours. Tiny dark brown or black spots may appear where individual shots have been fired or a larger burn-like appearance may be seen where plasma has been ‘sprayed’. The tiny spots will flake off over a few days (up to 2 weeks) and a burn will heal over a similar time period.
Fibroblast Plasma can be performed in the following areas
- Accordion lines – the lines that form outside of the mouth when you smile
- Acne scars – improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Crow’s feet – around eyes
- Forehead lines
- Jowl / jawline tightening
- Marionette lines – The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds / smile lines – The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklines, turkey neck
- Smoker’s lines – those vertical wrinkles also known as lipstick lines around the mouth
- Upper and lower eyelids
How many sessions are needed?
1-3 Sessions may be needed. Please schedule a consultation.
The results following PLASMA Fibroblast treatment often last years or may be permanent.