Signature BB Glow
BB Glow is one of the latest anti-aging beauty innovations in Asia and Europe. It is a semi-permanent foundation for your face. It uses scientifically proven nano needling technology to safely infuse nutrient-rich tinted BB cream into the top layer of your skin. Unlike typical tattooed makeup, the serum’s pigment particles are much smaller. They are not dense the way tattoo pigment is, and will not change or alter the color of your skin.
What are the Benefits of the BB Glow Treatment?
- BB Glow will instantly and perfectly even out all your skin woes! It is a perfect way to have amazing skin for special events like your wedding or birthday.
- BB Glow hydrates skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles.
- BB Glow does not rub or wash off. So, you can sweat, shower and swim all you want. At the end of the day, you will still have that amazing glowing and flawless skin.
- BB Glow is also good for your skin. The BB cream that’s infused into your skin contains many anti-aging ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants that will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
- BB Glow will not clog your pores and cause breakouts as the pigment is inside your skin versus sitting on top of your pores.
- BB Glow is great for those who, despite having tried all the latest anti-aging technologies, still are not able to remove stubborn spots. Now, BB Glow can safely camouflage imperfections and provide flawless skin.
BB Glow is not recommended for those with the following conditions:
Pregnant or nursing
Active infections or open wounds
Accutane or any medication for the same purpose within the past 6 months
Individual intolerance or allergies to the ingredients
Clients with melanoma or other skin lesions
Injectable fillers within the last 2 weeks
Clients on blood thinners
Clients who are immunosuppressed due to potential for increased post needling infection
Keloid or raised scars
Active acne breakouts
Is BB Glow Safe?
BB Glow is very safe as it uses a nano needling technology and does not go deep in the skin. Also, all the BB serums are free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol and allergens.
How long will it last?
To maximize the effectiveness of BB Glow, it’s recommended that you start with a series of 2 treatments 2 weeks apart. After the initial series, the results of your BB Glow treatment can last up to 4 months or longer.